Monday, July 28, 2008

Yard Sale Pictures!!!!

Well the yard sale is done and over! We were VERY successful with the help of our friends!
Friday Mom and I ran the sale and then Saturday Whitney brought over a bunch of her stuff and her family's stuff and we combined two sales! It turned out to be a VERY fun day! Whitney's dog Honey also helped us out all day. She enjoyed licking all the people who were shopping, stealing stuffed animals off the tables and playing with kids who came by! We had a really fun day!

Whitney and i found a "A+ teacher" sign so we decided we should pose with it


Honey loved waiting for treats from us!

Honey is SO gentle she will even take a piece of chip right out of Whit's mouth! Awww

We worked on our tans


And had fun with VERY random items we were selling

Ranger spent the day sitting in the kitchen window watching, Mom kept checking on her "grandcat" ( you can see his little face in the window)


Then Ranger spotted Honey playing in the yard YIKES!


Meanwhile Honey enjoyed pulling the bull off the yard sale table and playing with it, she's SO cute!

All in all, SUCCESS!!!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Loks like fun was had by all. My Mom and I are having one this Sat. I don't know why every year I say "I am never going to have another yard sale" but I always do.

Michelle said...

Good times! It is always fun to do a yard sale with a friend (and I have NEVER tried it with my mom).

Lindsay said...

I love the pictures of you with the "treasures" :)

Happy Week friend!

Tiffany said...

ooohh honey!

Sue said...

I loved this day! It was so fun to text you while I was hanging there. You are so much fun!