Friday, July 18, 2008

The Growling Smile



The Classic Mollie Growl (above)


If you've been around me for any period of time in my life you will have seen my "growling" face. (Tiff knows the growling face all too well). After I've smiled nicely for a few pictures, the corners of my mouth sometimes will sag into what appears to be a growl. Or i will pull the corners of my mouth tight and show all my teeth. Either way it's portrayed, it's a growl. It has ruined many a picture and prompted many a "MOLLIE STOP GROWLING" from friends and family alike. Because I'm one of those people who can laugh at myself, I'm going to post up a number of memorable growling faces from over the years.
Growling can appear in other situations besides just multiple picture taking ventures. When I'm awkward and uncomfortable in conversation i might make the growling smile ( not on purpose) also when I've had a few too many glasses of wine, you might see the growl. Next time you hang out with me, be on the lookout, you might be able to witness the famous growling smile.

The Too Many Pictures Growl


Another too many pictures growl


Tired of fishing growl

An actual growl apparently? (my old job at school)

Classic Mollie Growl

Awkward social situation growl

Too many glasses of wine growl


Too many pictures growl


4 comments:

Angela said...

Mollie you are so cute!

Nicole said...

Love the Growl

Lindsay said...

Those are some FUN pictures!! Thanks for the smile & a chuckle or two :)

Have a happy weekend!

Tiffany said...

Mollie... quit growling.
:o)