Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mollie and The Dark Knight

Last night i FINALLY got to go see The Dark Knight! I have been waiting and waiting! Ended up going with Kristen and Randy Coller. Kristen and i came up with the fabulous idea that i should wear a black cape (like a batman cape) to the movie theater to see what reactions we could get.
Well you all know me, i was on board!! (Notice the growling smile below, too many pictures)

We got to the theater and i got dramatic with my cape ( surprise surprise) I start running fast to make it flap behind me like bat wings. Yes to all in question, i am almost 25, and sometimes i act like I'm 5.

We walked up to buy our tickets, me with my cape flapping, and asked the lady selling the tickets if anyone else had ever dressed up like batman coming to this movie thus far. She gave me a strange look and answered "No".

After settling in my seat with my popcorn ( as i was sitting i swirled my cape in the air) i was still drawing stares, but loved every minute!
The movie was FANTASTIC by the way, i would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone!! And i would DEFINITELY recommend seeing it in a batman like cape, it makes all the difference!
After the movie i went over to Tiff and Jacob's to visit and we decided to put a shirt on Duke! Poor Duke but he looked SOO cute!!


Another fabulous night in the Herm draws to a close:)

7 comments:

acandiedapple said...

You are the greatest! I wish I could have been there. I'm sure the girl giving tickets couldn't wait to call all her friends. Haha.

Nicole said...

You are hilarious!! I would have loved to see the look on that girls face.

Angela said...

Lady you crack me up!

Great movie!

Lindsay said...

When does the fun stop with you?? NEVER! :)

I love your "love" for life and adventure... and just being YOU!

Tiffany said...

Hahaha.

Look at Duke. :o)

Shannon said...

Okay Mollie...that is absolutley hilarious that you wore that cape!

I would have love to see everyone's reaction.

Sue said...

That's awesome and for your information I would wear the cape at age 48! You never really have to grow up I feel. I love you!!!