Friday, July 25, 2008

Mamma Mia!!!

"Mamma mia, here I go again My my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again? My my, just how much I've missed you"


Michelle posted a blog on her site about Mamma Mia and it reminded me i wanted to post one as well!
Wednesday night Debbie Simmons, Tiff, my Mom and i all went to see Mamma Mia, and what FUN we had! First of all, my mother LOVES previews, and gets really excited when a movie is previewed that she likes, she then tries to whisper to us all how she's GOING to see that movie. However the whispering is loud and then her and Debbie start laughing and we get shushed. (Love my Mom!!! She makes life so fun)
The movies starts...within the first 10 minutes we are all cracking up hysterically, the laughing only gets louder as the movie continues!

It is TRULY Meryl Streep at her finest

We laughed till tears rolled down our faces, we cried when the movie pulled on our heartstrings, we felt like we were pulled into the movie with the characters!
Highlights were as follows:
*Debbie and Mom singing "Dancing Queen" along with the girls in the movie and dancing in their seats
*PIERCE BROSNAN
*Donna and the Dynamos

*The wedding


As we walked out of the theater we were all singing the songs! Mom and Debbie continued the dance party on into the parking lot and in the car on the way home!! We had a fabulous time...If you are a lover of musicals ( AS I AM) you HAVE to see this movie!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this!!!!

Angela said...

It was great!

Nicole said...

My in laws went yesterday my father in law was one of only 4 men in the theater and the lasies behind them were singing too.

Would love to go see this.