Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Joy and Cheer!!!

I realize i haven't posted in awhile!!! Thanksgiving has come and gone and now it's into December my MOST favorite time of the WHOLE year! I have a personal campaign with myself every year to spread Christmas joy and cheer to as MANY people as i can throughout the holiday season ( I always try to top my efforts from last year) Yes i'm a dork and i know it! Anyway if i see you this holiday season LOOK out! Joy and holiday spirit will be abounding! I hope each and everyone of you is enjoying this incredible time of the year...everyone is happy, everyone is smiling, everything is as it should be for this amazing month! Snow please come!!!

My ADORABLE cat Ranger napping on his snowflake fleece:) He's in the Christmas spirit TOO!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Rangey's fleece! :o)
This post is hillarious. Joy and holiday cheer abounds from you. hahaha

Angela said...

You are hilarious and that is exactly why I love you!!!!

kara said...

tooo cute! my cat would drool on the fleese! There is something about fleese! Hope you are enjoying the cold weather!