Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For the Love of a Shelby.....


I have officially fallen in "car love". Yes my faithful readers, I am still waiting for my perfect "man love" but as for my "car love"....it has happened. I have fallen. I am definitely not as much of a car enthusiast as some...i like nice cars for sure, but I don't "freak out" over cars very often....until 2 Mondays ago..December 8th at 3:30 pm when i saw the Black Mustang Shelby GT 500 KR get loaded off the truck and delivered to Tom Denchel Ford Country ( right next door to my work at the Chamber). It was like a smooth black, sexy piece of perfection. I decided on the spot someday i will own a Shelby....this particular one was designed in almost an exact replica of the Knight Rider car and sold to a buyer in Beaverton for 125,000 dollars....WOW. I went next door and took some pictures while i drooled...



Here are also some absolutely beautiful pictures i took with my phone's camera of a sunset in Hermiston!!! Love it when the sky looks like a beautiful jumble of magnificent color! Praise you Father for the beauty you paint in the sky!!


Santa what i REALLY want this year is a Shelby GT500 Kr........i PROMISE I've been SO GOOD!!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

You would look so good in a shelby!!
Gosh, that sunset is so amazing..Thanks for sharing the beauty!

Michelle said...

You are HILARIOUS!

Emily A said...

Love and Miss Ya Molls!!

Em