Friday, December 26, 2008

Ahhhhh Joyful Christmas

Well Christmas 2008 has come and gone and WHAT a time it was!! The Christianson family had a blessed, fabulous day!! Mom and Bennett had their traditional place on the couch..notice Libby's head in Bennett's lap...she was cozy! These are just a few pictures i took on my phone, i took loads more on my camera! I'll upload them tonight and post more later! I hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful holiday!!


Mom and Dad surprised me with a diamond and white gold nose ring! No more rhinestones for me!!!!
Sadly since both dogs were home for Christmas my beloved Ranger had to be boarded! But right before he left i snapped some Christmas shots of him! I know i am biased, but i have the most beautiful cat in the world:)


4 comments:

Diane said...

LOVE the nose ring! It looks so good on you! Looks like you all had a great holiday!

Diane said...

I don't know if you have a photoshop on your computer or anything but thats how I do it. I just add text to my picture. Then when you go into layout, you can upload it. (the one on the top, just click edit) Let me know if you have any q's!

Angela said...

So happy your family is here!!! Such cool parents get a you a diamond stud!!! Rock on my friend!

Lindsay said...

Looks like your Christmas was PERFECT!!

Blessings to you friend as another year begins!! :)