Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! Jack Frost is WELCOME Here!!

Me getting ready to go Shovel Snow!!!

Ahhhh our wonderful, wintery weather has me wound up with warm, wonderous, wishes for a White Christmas!!!!!!
I hope everyone is staying warm and happy during this chilly fabulous weather!!! I myself am loving EVERY SINGLE moment of it! I couldn't love the snow anymore! So excited for Christmas Day!
I'm posting some pictures of my Christmas-ey house and the outside world as well!!

My wonderfully cozy house



Ranger looking outside the back door at the snow! He has never seen snow like this before and he does NOT like getting his paws in it!!


Icicles!!



Looking outside from my living room window
Ranger napping under the Christmas Tree! He loves the velvet tree skirt!


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE the pictures! Especially the one of Rangey looking out the window!

Tiffany said...

LOVE the pictures! Especially the one of Rangey looking out the window!

Sue said...

beautiful---good job decorating. I loved the picture out your living room window. that could be a card! Great photo. I need to come visit. It looks like blankets and cocoa!!You're fun!

Angela said...

GREAT PICTURES Mollie!!!
Everything looks so cozy!!!
Have a Merry Christmas and I hope to see you and your mama REALLY soon!