Monday, November 24, 2008

Embarking on a quest.....

Ok ya'll...so I'm trying something new! I have heard about 5 reports of people who have been taking this new weight loss pill Solo Slim, and they have had some incredible weight loss stories! I've always been skeptical of diet pills, but i did my research on this one and it really is all natural and not bad for the body. I bought my first months supply from Alive and Well and today i took my first pill! We shall see how it works! I'll keep everyone updated!
Much love and many blessings to you ALL on this upcoming Thanksgiving

Oh and here are some fun shots of Tiff, Whit and I from hanging out a couple nights ago!




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Thankgiving Molly! LOVE the pics :)

Tiffany said...

I'm sad your leaving.....
I'll take good care of Rangey though! :o)
LOVE the pictures! SUCH a fun night!

Angela said...

You girls are so precious to me!

Bring Whit Mon night!