Thursday, April 16, 2009

La Palma and the Dryer Sheet


So this blog is rapidly turning into Mollie's interesting and awkward moments.
Next moment came at dinner with Mom, Shannon, Angela and I. We were all at La Palma laughing, eating having a great time when all of a sudden in the middle of all of us eating i feel something in my pant leg.
I lean down to figure out what it is, and discover a dryer sheet STILL in my pant leg from pulling it out of the dryer ( keep in mind, i had also worked out in these black pants and didn't feel it then..only felt it at dinner)
I proceed to pull it out and saying nothing, hold it up in front of Shannon. I then say, look what i pulled out of my pants. She laughed hysterically as did Ang and Mom.
What can i say...God put me on this earth to be an entertainer:)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh. Seriously that is hillarious. I can't believe you didnt feel it while you were working out!!?!!

Shannon said...

I only laughed because that has happened to me numerous times!

Angela said...

Molly what would we do without you! You are hilarious!!! Love you!!!!