Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Infamous Barf Story

So by now all my stories are kind of legendary. Random things happen to me, and they are usually hilarious. I am now going to share the latest story. The infamous barf story. SO i went to the beach last weekend with manfriend and my cousin and his girlfriend, and of course the fam was there! So anyway, great weekend, had a blast! Manfriend and i were driving back to Portland Sunday afternoon...and i started feeling NOT so great. By around Salem i was like barely holding it in....yikes. I am finally like..PULL OVER i'm going to spew. He like pulls over in this weird pullout field thing around Brooks. I like fall out of the car and am throwing up violently. He rolls down the window to be funny and throw some jokes in, i am not so amused. I am like ROLL UP THE WINDOW ( the reason i yelled to vehnemently was because when one throws up with that much force, one cannot always hold in flatulance that can come out...yes i was farting and barfing. And manfriend and i are still in early relatinoship phase. Not prime time to reveal this about myself) I consequently get barf on my sweats and my hoody...so attractive. I pull myself into the car, only to exit one more time to let some more fly. Manfriend is finding this hilarious by the way. So i'm feeling better the rest of the way to Portland...feeling great actually! Our plans had been to get Sushi before i headed back home, manfriend was like "Maybe sushi on a sick stomach..not such a great plan" I am like " I NEVER get good sushi, and i feel great! We are going" So we go, yes i walk into the restaurant with barf hoody on...i'm just so classy like that. We eat... A LOT....my meal included fried calamari...so delicious. About 20 minutes after we got back from sushi...stomach started to gurgle....not feeling great...and the great barf fest of 2009 starts again. But THIS time i made it to the bathroom....and the toilet. Fine fine...but when i was washing my hands some more came out....in the sink.....and they were whole pieces of calamari. I tried to unclog the drain by using bobby pins because i was so embarassed...couldn't do it. So manfriend had to like use a plunger on it and tons of drano...and i was mortified. Very embarassing......And then he sent me flowers the next day to make me feel better:) So apparently i didn't scare him off with barf fest 2009!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I am laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my face... oh wow. I'm so sorry that happened but, DAMN, what a good story. He must be a keeper if he didn't get phased by that...

Shannon said...

Classic!!! Oh man I have the biggest grin on my face...that was truely entertaining!!

Thanks for sharing...sorry it happened to you though.

Sue said...

Oh Mollie---I always say if another person can stand your personal gliches, they're a keeper. you could publish your stories. I love how you write. I laugh out LOUD!! Hope you're feeling better.

Nicole said...

Oh molly I'm sorry. But he must be a great guy!!! Ryan still runs when I barf. Just wait after you have kids you'll pee yourself while you barf!!

Angela said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.