Monday, January 26, 2009

Life and Love.....




Well everyone it's been awhile since i have posted..i have been remiss and I'm going to quickly remedy it!! First and foremost, i am "casually dating" a very very nice guy. His name is Ethan. We have been friends for about 4 years. He lives in Portland. He treats me like a princess and I'm really really happy. I'm not taking things too fast or too serious, we live pretty far apart right now so we are "casually dating" we will see how it continues to develop:)
He sent me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of lilies 2 weeks ago after i came to Portland to visit him.



The card simply said,
I can't stop thinking about you, have a great weekend. Ethan.
So my wonderful blogging friends, that's Mollie's new status on her love life...
He made plans with me for Valentine's Day so for the first time in five years..i have plans. And I'm thrilled. More details to follow:)


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

well - WHOO HOO Mollie!! :)

Smiling for you!! :)

Nicole said...

YAY so happy for you. I have been wondering??

Tiffany said...

Cute background!!! Nice flowers... i'm still keeping tabs on him. :o)

Sue said...

I'm SO happy for you!!! Do we get to see a photo any time soon? :)