Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fantastic Four Meme

The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple:

  • Copy/paste the questions into your blog
  • Type in your answers
  • Tag four people on your list
  • Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:

  1. Starbucks
  2. Hermiston Chamber of Commerce
  3. Safeway
  4. Taste of Thai

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY:

  1. Tiffany
  2. Bennett
  3. Mom
  4. Grandparents


FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:

  1. Farmers Kitchen
  2. Taste of Thai
  3. Bonefish Grill
  4. Anthony's

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

  1. Kauai
  2. The Oregon Coast
  3. Ireland
  4. England

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:

  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Friends
  3. Brothers and Sisters
  4. Gilmore Girls

FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND WITH A LITTLE LINKY LOVE:

1. Tiffany
2.Angela
3.Diane
4.Sue
  1. The list could go on and on... please play along.... these are fun ways to know one another. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Kauai FEVER!!!! :) Thanks for playing! We have much in common!

Angela said...

Fun!

Tiffany said...

I want to be in Ireland too....