Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


Hello All! I have been a bit remiss about blogging as of late, it seems like life has just been a whirlwind of stress, working, laughing and sleeping! Right now i am over at the coast on a wonderful week long vacation! I hadn't seen my WHOLE family together since my graduation in June, so it was high time we had some quality time! Left last Friday at 5:30 when i got off work, drove all the way to the coast and crashed! Saturday two of my closest friends from school came over to the beach and we had a BLAST! They stayed Saturday, Sunday and Monday and we really packed it all in! We crabbed, shopped, ate, drank coffee, laughed, walked, took pictures and just enjoyed being together! Here are some pictures from our adventures
Carmin doing the "Tsunami pose"
Sagey helping us crab!

My wonderful parents

Mom and I




Carmin's keeper crab!




Amy's cute dungeness crab! Not quite big enough but still cute!




Ahhhh much needed vacation



Array of Driftwood




Going out to dinner at the piano bar!











We had such a good time crabbing!










3 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like a great time! Tell Mom and Dad I said Hi.

Diane said...

Mollie! You have a blog! I found it on Cami's, I hope you don't mind me peeking in! You are so photogenic, I love your pictures!

Tiffany said...

Cute pics!

Sagey!!! So adorable. I love the tiny little crap. Too funny.

I can't wait to be down there next week... SOOO sad you wont be there!