Saturday, August 9, 2008

Random Fun Days of Summer

I'm posting some fun recent summer pictures! Most of my free time has been spent with the Neighbors ( two of my most favorite people on the planet) so most of these pictures have something to do with them!! While Tiffany and Jacob are at Eagle Crest this weekend having an amazing weekend, Aunt Mollie is dog sitting Duke! I absolutely adore Duke, and we have been having great fun!

Duke and I enjoying watching the Olympics together on Saturday

Duke playing with his "sock" that Jacob made for him before they left for Eagle Crest

Duke and his bed that he dragged out and was playing with!

Tiff and Jacob's AMAZING new mustang convertible! This was my birthday night, they had just gotten it that day and we cruised around town with the top down! LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well... aren't you just the best Auntie around?!

and that car ... WOW!! :)

Tiffany said...

You REALLY ARE the best doggie auntie!

Thanks SOOO much again! I wouldnt've felt as good leaving him behind if it hadnt been for you.

Love you!

Sue said...

Looks like it was a fun summer. Cute pictures. Come to the porch whenever you want. It doesn't have to end. :)