Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GRADUATION!!!



Well, the day came and went:) I now am in possession of my diploma!

For those who don't know I received my Bachelor of Science degree; my major is Communication Studies and my minor is Psychology! I'm planning on going to Graduate school in the Fall of 2009. I'll make my final decisions about where i'm going to apply to this summer! Right now on the chopping block, i'm entertaining the locations of Hawaii, Chicago, Colorado and Oregon!
It was an amazingly emotional and wonderful experience! One i'll never forget! My whole family showed up including my Aunt from California, Uncle from Montana and my other Uncle from Corvallis! It was such a blessing! God is so good!
Following Graduation i got to spend a week and a half of blissfuly relaxing vacation time at the beach!



I spent my days walking the wide expanses of sand, pleasure reading ( something i haven't done in a LONG time), napping and hanging out with my wonderful family and of course Libby and Sagey (see picture below)

I also made the command decision of adding to my Coach collection...a graduation present to myself! My new Coach wristlet! I'm pretty much in love


I'm uploading all my pictures tomorrow so I'll post another "picture" entry later! As it's now midnight and i've been busily cleaning up my blogspot i must begin my bedtime ritual of watching an episode of Friends, turning down the bed and of course playing with Ranger!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

You absolutely, positively were made to blog! :) Love your whit & humor!

Blessings to you this beautiful day!

Michelle said...

Yeah! I will add you to my blog feed. :) Lindsay is so so so right. You are a perfect fit for blogging. Hope to see more posts soon!

Angela said...

What great pictures! I miss you mom and dad! :(

Sue said...

I'm so proud of you Mollie. Great graduation photos! You can totally read people and are a great communicator. I can see you racing to the top of your field!! You go girl!

acandiedapple said...

Yay! Congratulations. I love your list of possible grad school locations. I would love to live in each of those places!