Thursday, June 26, 2008

Animal Love


The animals in my life constantly surround me with unending abundant love. It doesn't matter how long I've been gone when i leave, or what I've done to upset them.... The love doesn't change. I just realized it's similar to God's love for me. It's unconditional and always there.

Libby


Sage
Ranger
They all just want to spend time with me. Period. All the time. They get so excited to see me! When i get over to the beach house, the dogs are waiting for me. Every time! The minute they see my car cresting over the hill they run, tripping over their own feet to get to me and lick my face!
I just feel so blessed to be a lover of animals, and the fact that they love me too!
When i got home to Hermiston last night Ranger was waiting for me! It was a wonderful homecoming!
So here are some of my most favorite shots of my beloved pets!












































3 comments:

Emily A said...

Yay for a blog where I can constantly stock you and know what you are up to! HEhe...Just kidding. I have one too if you are interested in reading it!

I am glad that graduatio went well. I am sad that I wasn't there. But we did have a load of fun in Cali.

Hope all is well! Miss you!

Em

Angela said...

Is this for real??? Are you really blogging?!?
I am so stinkin excited!!!
Hope you are having a great day!

Tiffany said...

YAY for blogging!!! So excited.
Love Sagey! Seriously the cutest!
I'm so glad your home!