Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Rainy Day in Paris

I have been VERY remiss on my blogging!!!! I hate that!! I'm in a dreamy, cozy state right now so I'm going to find a picture on google that reminds me of my mood and write my feelings on
that


Found a picture of a rainy day in Paris..i wish i could hop a plane right now and get lost in the beauty of a small Parisian cafe. I'd sip espresso wearing a warm scarf and have nothing in front of me but a blank sheet of paper and a pen. I'd sit for hours on end writing on the flurry of thoughts in my mind mixed in with the observations of pedestrians walking in front of me. After i felt i had soaked in enough of the world around me i would venture out. Pulling my woolen cap closer down on my head i would just stroll up and down the city streets; soaking in the culture and the world around me. Happiness would overtake all my senses...being in a new world does that. It makes you not only re-evaluate the normalcy of one's world back home, but the beauty and wonder of being alone in a new place. Even the being alone wouldn't bother me...I'm an adventurer at heart. I thrive on new experiences and places....someday...someday I'll get to that cafe and that moment. And friends, I'm not sure if I'll come back:)
Enjoy the rainy day...and explore the thoughts that come to your mind when you find you have a moment to contemplate and think

2 comments:

Sue said...

I could totally see you doing that!! We need to talk. Call me. How are you?

Tiffany said...

I like the new background!