Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall time fun!!!

OOOOOHHHHHH do i LOVE fall time! WHOO HOO!!!
Tiff put these pictures up on her page but i just loved them! So i had to take them to put on mine as well!!
We carved pumpkins Monday night and laughed SO much, listened to Raze and Souljahz (for those who know the old school christian hip hop) and loved life!
Tiff's fabulous pumpkin!

My fabulous political pumpkin!We had so much fun!!!! Mom and i also got a fantastic lawn sigh (below) from the Republican headquarters in Hermiston! It is so huge and wonderful! Someone else had reserved it so we only have it until Sunday, but we are loving it!! McCain/Palin '08! Swing by our house and see it, you can probably see it from highland!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love how you LOVE politics!! :)

Happy Halloween!

Shannon said...

I saw your sign today as I drove by.

Sue said...

Cute hair on pumpkin carve night! I love how you think!!

Tiffany said...

I love your face in that picture.